Banker ME Product Awards ceremony on April 20
Dubai, April 18, 2010
CPI Financial, publisher of Banker Middle East magazine, will be hosting The Banker Middle East Product Awards on April 20.
Taking place at the Emirates Towers Hotel in Dubai, a total of 27 awards will be distributed.
The awards ceremony will be rating the exceptionally innovative banking products and services within the Middle East that have either surpassed expectations, generated excellent financial results and/or transference of market share. Some of the most desired awards are being presented for ‘Best New Product’, ‘Best Structured Product’, ‘Best Customer Service’, ‘Best Islamic Covered Card’ and ‘Best Credit Card.’
“Financial organizations must continuously improve to make an impression in the current market and meet the rising demand for quick, convenient and efficient transactions. We are hosting the awards ceremony this week to honour the banking and financial institutions that have shown great success in tailoring their products and services in accordance with costumer desires, competitive threats, and technological change,” said Dominic de Souza, chairman of CPI Financial.
“Technological advancement coupled with wide internet penetration has created an increase in time-saving measures and has intensified competition among the retail banks and financial institutions leading to greater innovation and efficiency,” added Robin Amlôt, managing editor of CPI Financial.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head