Bank Audi wins Banker ME award
Beirut, April 26, 2010
Bank Audi sal - Audi Saradar Group has won the 'Best Research House in the Middle East' award at the 2010 Banker Middle East Product Awards ceremony.
“Bank Audi rises among the very few Mena-based banking institutions to provide continuous full fledged research services on the different economies, markets and issuers of the region,” said Nigel Rodrigues, CEO of Banker Middle East and CPI Financial.
“Such a recognition of our research efforts reinforces our commitment to nurture the regional markets with permanent in-depth and reliable research and analysis covering the Mena region at large,” said Dr Marwan Barakat, group chief economist and head of Group Research at Bank Audi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head