Trading in Dubai Holding unit halted until '09 results
Dubai, May 2, 2010
Dubai Holding Commercial Operations MTN, the listed sukuk vehicle of the conglomerate owned by Dubai's ruler, on Sunday requested its listing to be suspended until the release of the company's annual report and results.
Earlier in the week, Dubai Holding Commercial Operations Group (DHCOG), the holding firm of Dubai Holding's property said it will delay its 2009 financial results by two weeks to May 16.
The firm operates business parks and hospitality units, which includes the planned Tiger Woods golf resort.
'The securities of the company will remain suspended pending release of their 2009 annual report and financial statements,' a statement on the bourse website said.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson