Gulf Bank staff complete officer courses
Kuwait, May 18, 2010
A total of 34 employees of Gulf Bank, a leading bank in Kuwait, completed the bank’s new induction and relationship officer certifications in 2010.
“Our success is dependent on the continual development of our employees’ skills,” said Surour Alsamerai, general manager – human resources at Gulf Bank, at an event held to award the employees with official certificates.
“We help our businesses by providing coaching and practical training to ensure that employees can remain up to date with the latest customer relationship thinking, and can perform with maximum confidence and efficiency.”
“Our philosophy is to provide our employees with practical and sustainable solutions,” Alsamerai continued.
“We focus on building a highly-skilled employee base in our businesses to ensure sustainable behavior changes lead to performance gains, and I congratulate and thank every graduate here today for their hard work and commitment in achieving the high standards we have set,” he concluded.
Gulf Bank’s learning and development team has designed these new programmes to focus on helping employees in practical ways to develop strong and lasting relations with customers, as well as providing comprehensive insight into customer handling and customer relations, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity