RSA opens new Bahrain office
Manama, May 24, 2010
Insurance firm RSA has opened its new office premise in Bahrain, at Exhibition Towers, Sanabis.
This office move which is part of RSA's expansion plans, aims to be more accessible and customer-friendly focused and enhance customer experience to a new level.
The new office will cater to customers' insurance needs including motor, home, travel and commercial insurance whilst also catering to the broker businesses.
"We welcome our customers and partners to our new office premise where I am confident that they will not only receive an international insurance proposition but also experience better customer service standards," said RSA chief executive officer Rakesh Nayar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school