NBK backs Kuwait varsity student activities
Kuwait, June 9, 2010
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait, has donated a grant to Kuwait University’s college of science for student activities that are to take place this year.
“Our aim is to promote their initiatives throughout the year, whether they be their science projects, seminars or any other related events that usually require financial support from the community to fulfill,” said Ebtihaj Al Roomi, NBK executive manager, consumer banking group.
“I was extremely honoured to be presenting the grant on behalf of our Al Shabab student account, which is known to offer universities and colleges student tremendous and deserving support at this formative time in their lives,' he added.
Al Shabab is a youth account that caters to the various financial needs of the youth in Kuwait. The account is for customers in the age group of 17-23 years, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson