Turkapital ties up with Gulf Marcom
Manama, June 14, 2010
Bahrain-based Gulf Marcom has entered into a strategic alliance with Turkapital Holding, a subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House and one of the leading investment companies operating in Turkey and Eastern Europe.
Turkapital specialises in the identification and evaluation of capital investment in Turkey and neighbouring countries.
Under the deal, Gulf Marcom Group will transfer its expertise in the areas of advertising and marketing communications to Advertizer, an agency owned by Turkapital Holding and established specially to engage in advertising and marketing communications in Turkey and Eastern Europe.
The alliance between these two forces in the industry will promote advertising and marketing communications businesses between Turkey, Eastern Europe and the GCC.
'In this changing market scenario, we are always looking at new ways to grow and establish our presence in the region,' said Gulf Marcom managing director Thamer Al Muqla.
'Turkapital has a dynamic international management team with extensive emerging market experience, and Advertizer is able to draw on this know-how.
'I see this as great opportunity for Gulf Marcom to expand its horizons and develop creative and strategic solutions for a wider clientele.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards