Turkapital ties up with Gulf Marcom
Manama, June 14, 2010
Bahrain-based Gulf Marcom has entered into a strategic alliance with Turkapital Holding, a subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House and one of the leading investment companies operating in Turkey and Eastern Europe.
Turkapital specialises in the identification and evaluation of capital investment in Turkey and neighbouring countries.
Under the deal, Gulf Marcom Group will transfer its expertise in the areas of advertising and marketing communications to Advertizer, an agency owned by Turkapital Holding and established specially to engage in advertising and marketing communications in Turkey and Eastern Europe.
The alliance between these two forces in the industry will promote advertising and marketing communications businesses between Turkey, Eastern Europe and the GCC.
'In this changing market scenario, we are always looking at new ways to grow and establish our presence in the region,' said Gulf Marcom managing director Thamer Al Muqla.
'Turkapital has a dynamic international management team with extensive emerging market experience, and Advertizer is able to draw on this know-how.
'I see this as great opportunity for Gulf Marcom to expand its horizons and develop creative and strategic solutions for a wider clientele.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk