NBB ratings reaffirmed
Manama, June 23, 2010
Capital Intelligence has reaffirmed all credit ratings of National Bank of Bahrain (NBB) after reviewing its strong and consistent performance in the recent difficult market conditions.
NBB's Long-term Foreign Currency rating has been affirmed at A and Short-term Foreign Currency rating at A1.
The agency maintains the bank's Financial Strength rating at A.
The support rating of one was also maintained in recognition of the systemic importance of the bank and its ownership structure.
The outlook for the ratings remains stable.
NBB's ratings are set at the country ceiling for Bahrain. Both the Long and Short Term ratings for NBB are among the highest for banks in the Gulf region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service