Allianz-Apex in key accord
Manama, June 24, 2010
Allianz Takaful, a fully-owned subsidiary of Allianz Group, has signed an agreement with Apex Real Estate Development Company to provide its employees and their families with medical insurance.
Under the agreement, Allianz will provide Apex members with full medical coverage of more than BD490,000 ($1.3 million) in addition to worldwide emergency medical treatment.
The agreement was signed by Allianz Takaful chief executive officer Dr Abdul Rahman Tolefat and Apex Real Estate Development Company managing director Majed Al Khan.
'We are pleased to welcome Apex amongst our clients. We continuously seek to exceed our clients' expectations by providing excellent service. We look forward to continuing this relationship with Apex,' said Dr Tolefat.
'Apex Real Estate and its subsidiaries, Apex Green and Apex Properties, have witnessed operational growth leading to an increase in number of staff. As part of our initiatives to provide our employees with a professional and value-added working environment, we sought to engage a company offering a range of medical services supported by a high degree of expertise,' said Al Khan.
'The decision to select Allianz was because of their superior and value adding offerings across all categories,' he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson