Nexus wins Takaful award
Dubai, July 21, 2010
Nexus, the region’s largest independent insurance brokers, has been named the Best Takaful Brokerage in recognition of its professional service to clients at the recent International Takaful Summit in London.
The award was presented to Mahmoud Nodjoumi, founder and CEO of Nexus, by Lord Mohamed Sheikh, a peer in the UK parliament and a senior figure in the country’s insurance sector.
“Nexus are honoured to receive this prestigious award from the international insurance community,” said Nodjoumi.
“We have been working hard to expand our service to clients with regard to Takaful products and the requirements that clients have for Sharia compliant insurance and financial offerings.”
The annual International Takaful Summit and associated awards are run by Istishar iQ, a consultancy on Islamic Finance, and Afkar Consulting, a firm that specialises in services aimed at the Muslim community. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital