Ahli United Q2 net profit rises 22pc
Manama, July 28, 2010
Bahrain-based Ahli United Bank posted on Wednesday a 22 per cent rise in quarterly profit.
The bank said in a statement posted on the Kuwaiti stock exchange that profit attributable to shareholders in the quarter ended June 30 was $70.2 million, compared with $57.6 million in the year-earlier quarter.
Analysts at Sico Investment Bank expected the bank to post a net profit of $73.7 million. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units