Deutsche Bank named $3.5bn Eurobond issuer
Doha, August 4, 2010
Deutsche Bank, a leading global investment bank, has been appointed as fiscal agent for the two-part $3.5 billion Eurobond transaction for Qatari Diar Finance of Qatar.
“We are very pleased to have been selected by Qatari Diar Finance to act as fiscal agent and Luxembourg listing agent for this two-part Eurobond issue,” said Andrew Leamon, director of global debt services for the Mena region at Deutsche Bank.
“The investor demand for this issue was clearly very strong and shows the market is open for quality issuers.”
“As fiscal agent, we will provide Qatari Diar Finance with the global infrastructure to manage its new investor base in respect of issuer and investor communications for the life of the transaction,” he added.
Qatari Diar is fully owned by the Qatar Investment Authority and was founded to support Qatar’s rapidly expanding economy and to provide structure and quality control for the country’s real estate development priorities, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson