StanChart names consumer banking head
Manama, August 12, 2010
Standard Chartered Bank Bahrain has appointed C D K Sai Narain as the head of consumer banking for the kingdom.
He will also be responsible for the bank's consumer banking business across the Northern Gulf and Levant.
He will be responsible for strategy, development and management of the bank's consumer banking business in Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Lebanon and Jordan with a focus on continuous development of key growth segments - premium banking and SMEs.
"I am confident that under Sai's leadership, we will be able to deliver on our consumer banking strategy of serving the needs of our personal, premium, SME and private banking customers to meet all their borrowing, wealth management and transacting needs," said Standard Chartered Bank Bahrain chief executive officer Jonathan Morris.
"We plan to develop a more customer focused approach which will enable us to gain a deeper understanding of our customers' evolving needs and to provide customised financial solutions," he added.
Narain joins Standard Chartered Bank Bahrain from Standard Chartered Bank India where he was the head of consumer transaction banking, personal banking marketing and business intelligence. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge