DIB ranked best banking brand in UAE
Dubai, August 25, 2010
Dubai Islamic Bank has been named the top performer in the UAE banking sector in a recent survey that monitored 474 brands across 16 sectors.
The BrandIndex survey conducted by YouGov Siraj, a research and consulting organisation, is based on the opinions of more than 750 UAE-based respondents interviewed every fortnight.
For the first time in the bank’s history, DIB has taken the top position in the overall BrandIndex banking category, which is the cumulative yardstick to measure several brand health parameters such as quality, impression, value, recommendation, reputation, satisfaction, buzz and attention.
“We are extremely pleased that the local public has once again recognised Dubai Islamic Bank as their banking brand of choice,” said Kashif Moosa, head of corporate development, Dubai Islamic Bank.
“Our top position in every category further highlights our focus on providing innovative products and services that meet the needs of our diverse customer base,” he added.
The banking sector was launched as one of the initial eight sectors tracked by YouGov Siraj, a regional leader in online market research and survey design, when BrandIndex was introduced last year.
Dubai Islamic Bank has been tracked ever since, and has consistently performed as a top banking brand across all parameters, according to a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service