Dubai Holding unit delays $555m loan repayment
Dubai, September 7, 2010
Dubai Holding's main unit will extend for the second time repayment on a $555 million loan until November 30, the company said in a statement on on Tuesday.
'Dubai Holding Commercial Operations Group (DHCOG) confirms that all parties have agreed to further extend the existing Revolving Credit Facility (RCF) of $555 million under commercial terms until November 30th, 2010,' the company said.
'The extension is required to enable all those involved to seek an agreement on an extended long term facility,” it said.
The repayment was due on Tuesday. The lossmaking firm had extended repayment for two months earlier in July.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain