EFG’s France business names CEO
Zurich, September 22, 2010
EFG International’s business in France, EFG Banque Privée, has appointed Maxime Vermesse, a senior banker, as chief executive officer.
Vermesse, who joined the Paris-based organisation in September, will work closely with the founders of the French business, Fabrice Moullé-Berteaux and Antoine Lacourt, with a view to driving forward ambitious plans for growth.
Vermesse has held a number of senior roles at BNP Paribas. Most recently, he was head of Europe and Latin America at BNP Paribas wealth management in Monaco and a member of its executive committee. – TradeArabia News Arabia
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity