EFG’s France business names CEO
Zurich, September 22, 2010
EFG International’s business in France, EFG Banque Privée, has appointed Maxime Vermesse, a senior banker, as chief executive officer.
Vermesse, who joined the Paris-based organisation in September, will work closely with the founders of the French business, Fabrice Moullé-Berteaux and Antoine Lacourt, with a view to driving forward ambitious plans for growth.
Vermesse has held a number of senior roles at BNP Paribas. Most recently, he was head of Europe and Latin America at BNP Paribas wealth management in Monaco and a member of its executive committee. – TradeArabia News Arabia
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch