T’azur insures 10,000th customer
Manama, September 29, 2010
T’azur Company, a Bahrain-based Takaful company, has insured its 10,000th motor customer, in just over one year since its launch.
T’azur honoured its 10,000th motor customer with flowers and free insurance including free road side assistance. Fadel Abbas, from Hamad Town was surprised and overjoyed at this unexpected gesture.
“I knew that t’azur provided great service and excellent prices for careful drivers but this is beyond my expectations,” he said.
“Reaching 10,000 vehicles insured is a significant milestone for t’azur and we are happy to share this moment with our customers,” said Nick Frei, CEO of t’azur.
“Bahraini motorists demand competitive prices and excellent service – t’azur will continue to work hard in order to meet and exceed customers’ expectations,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson