Gulf Bank names GM of treasury
Kuwait, October 7, 2010
Gulf Bank has appointed Grant Jackson as general manager of treasury following the approval of the Central Bank of Kuwait.
Jackson joins the Bank from Commercial Bank International (CBI) in Dubai, where he has been head of treasury and investments since November 2008. Prior to this, he was seconded for 18 months to the Qatar subsidiary of Ahli United, where he was responsible for redeveloping the risk management and operational framework of treasury.
"We welcome Grant to the Gulf Bank family and I look forward to working closely with him to develop a clear strategy for our Treasury division,” said Michel Accad, CEO and CGM at Gulf Bank.
“This is an important arm of the Bank and under Grant’s stewardship, I am confident that this business will be in very capable hands.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- UAE sees big foreign capital inflow
- Gulf Capital to raise $360m partly for dividend
- Apicorp posts $109m profit in 2012
- Al Baraka summit to discuss financial trends
- Bahrain real GDP grows 3.9pc in 2012
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance