Emirates Insurance deploys new ESET software
Dubai, October 7, 2010
Emirates Insurance Company, one of the Middle East region’s largest diversified financial services providers, has chosen ESET NOD32 to secure its IT infrastructure to minimise data loss risk arising out of security threats.
“We were determined to find a holistic security solution that helped prevent security outbreaks, minimise data loss risk, stop malware and protect networked critical systems as well as remote and mobile users,” said Shah Ata Ahmed, Sr MIS at Emirates Insurance Company.
“We chose ESET NOD32 Antivirus as it provides us with substantially lower risk against security attacks and data loss, while at the same time, offering a simplified data protection solution that will save us time and administration costs.”
Emirates Insurance Company installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for their entire IT network. The application is also fast, light and unobtrusive, thus protecting the users’ internet experience without annoying system slowdowns.
“We are pleased Emirates Insurance chose ESET NOD32, which will offer them an extra layer of IT security,' explained Neo Neophytou, MD of Adaox, ESET’s Regional Business Development and Support Center.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector