BBK launches 5-year benchmark bond
Manama, October 19, 2010
Bahrain-based lender BBK on Tuesday launched a five-year benchmark sized bond sale, two sources familar with the matter said, after postponing an issue earlier in the year due to market conditions.
HSBC, Citi and Deutsche Bank are the bookrunners for the deal which is expected to price this week.
The bank held investors meetings in May for a potential issue under its existing euro medium term notes (EMTN) programme.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital