Merrill Lynch names ME financial advisor
London, October 20, 2010
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management has appointed Richard Anooshian as a London-based financial advisor focusing on Middle East high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management provides solutions to Middle East clients from offices both onshore in Dubai, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain and offshore in Monte Carlo, London and Geneva.
Anooshian will help to strengthen further this team. He will report to Tamer Rashad, head of Middle East Wealth Management, and Adam Horowitz, head of UK and Ireland Wealth Management.
Anooshian, who has 32 years in the banking industry, joins from HSBC Private Bank in London, where he was the co-head of the Saudi Arabia team and team director of the Middle East and North Africa.
“With his wealth of experience and knowledge of working with Middle East private clients, Richard is an excellent addition to the team,” said Rashad. “His appointment is a prime example of our ability to attract talent and enhance our offering to clients.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment