KFH Q3 net profit down 23pc
Kuwait, October 28, 2010
Kuwait Finance House (KFH), the country's biggest Islamic lender, posted a 23-percent decline in third-quarter net profit on Thursday.
Net income in the three months to September 30 fell to 26.5 million dinars ($94.24 million), according to Reuters calculations from a KFH statement.
That compared with 34.3 million dinars in the same period a year ago.
Analysts surveyed by Reuters had expected KFH's third quarter net profit to range between 40 million and 48 million dinars. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk