BMI Bank enhances credit card offering
Manama, November 1, 2010
Bahrain-based BMI Bank has launched a suite of new features within its credit cards offering, which includes value added services such as free SMS alerts, purchase protection insurance and secured wallet insurance.
Effective November 1, the bank’s credit card customers will receive free real time SMS alerts every time they use their credit card to make purchases.
Additionally as part of the offering, all purchases made using BMI Bank’s credit cards will be covered against loss or theft through the free Purchase Protection Insurance. Customers will also be offered Secured Wallet Insurance against any fraudulent transactions.
“The unveiling of these improved features is part of our continuous efforts to provide innovative products and services to consumers and we are confident that these three unique features will enhance our customer’s credit card experience whilst bringing in genuine value and security,” said Jamal Al-Hazeem, chief executive officer of BMI Bank.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds