Abu Dhabi fund names real estate CFO
Abu Dhabi, December 1, 2010
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), one of the world's richest sovereign wealth funds, said on Wednesday it appointed Jim Hime as chief financial officer for its real estate department.
Hime will be responsible for overseeing legal, tax and liquidity management at the real estate department, a statement from ADIA said.
Hime joins from the Lionstone Group in Houstan, Texas where he was principal with responsibility for capital markets and structuring across investment programmes. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award