Abu Dhabi fund names real estate CFO
Abu Dhabi, December 1, 2010
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), one of the world's richest sovereign wealth funds, said on Wednesday it appointed Jim Hime as chief financial officer for its real estate department.
Hime will be responsible for overseeing legal, tax and liquidity management at the real estate department, a statement from ADIA said.
Hime joins from the Lionstone Group in Houstan, Texas where he was principal with responsibility for capital markets and structuring across investment programmes. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees
- Doha Bank sets $1.5bn to fund Emirati SMEs