Allianz Egypt unveils new travel product portfolio
Cairo, December 21, 2010
Allianz Egypt, the leading provider of insurance products, recently re-launched Travel Plus, its premium travel insurance program with enhanced benefits and features.
First launched in 2007, Travel Plus offers Allianz’s customers travel protection against numerous travel associated issues including trip delay, personal liability, baggage delay/loss/damage, repatriation, loss of credit card, medical expenses reimbursement, permanent total/partial disability, and accidental death.
“In order to give our valued customers even better protection when they travel, we are currently launching travel plus with new additional features and benefits dedicated to our customers peace of mind, where they can get the best travel insurance services available in the market,” said Raymond Cham, chairman of Allianz Egypt.
The upgraded portfolio is made up of three core programs; Economy, Business Class, and First Class. The new programs of Travel Plus vary according to the covered areas, covering types, age and travel duration.
“The insurance needs of each market differ which is why we have extended the scope of coverage within the program to include previously uncovered elements,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson