T'azur named best takaful operator
Manama, December 27, 2010
T'azur Company, the Bahrain-based Islamic insurance company, was honoured with the prestigious ‘Best Takaful Operator’ award by CPI Financial, the international magazine for Islamic Business & Finance.
“We are deeply honoured to receive this award. This is another confirmation of t’azur’s financial stability, high level of service standards together with a highly competitive product range,” said t’azur’s chairman of the board of directors, Sheikh Dr Abdulaziz Bin Naif Al Orayer.
t’azur has seen a very successful 2010, with strong growth in premiums, net revenues and increased market share.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson