T'azur named best takaful operator
Manama, December 27, 2010
T'azur Company, the Bahrain-based Islamic insurance company, was honoured with the prestigious ‘Best Takaful Operator’ award by CPI Financial, the international magazine for Islamic Business & Finance.
“We are deeply honoured to receive this award. This is another confirmation of t’azur’s financial stability, high level of service standards together with a highly competitive product range,” said t’azur’s chairman of the board of directors, Sheikh Dr Abdulaziz Bin Naif Al Orayer.
t’azur has seen a very successful 2010, with strong growth in premiums, net revenues and increased market share.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Al Baraka summit to discuss financial trends
- Bahrain real GDP grows 3.9pc in 2012
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’