Ithmaar Bank honours employees
Manama, January 9, 2011
Ithmaar Bank, an Islamic retail and commercial bank in Bahrain, has honoured twelve employees who graduated with advanced banking and finance certifications.
“We recognise that, to continue our success, we must continue to invest in our people and ensure they remain among the very best in the world,” said chief executive and member of the board, Mohammed Bucheerei.
“In doing so, we are not only investing for the immediate future, we are also preparing our people to take on progressively senior roles within the organisation.”
“We will, as a matter of policy, continue to invest in employee development,” said Bucheerei.
“To achieve their full potential however, employees must invest tremendous amounts of time and effort on their own self development,” he said.
At the ceremony, eleven Ithmaar employees - Amal A Amir Hasan, Eman Ali Hasan Qudrat, Faisal Ebrahim Al Doseri, Fatima Ali Bucheeri, Hasan Zuhair Al Rawashdeh, Maha Yahya Al Turk, Mariam Fuad Al Majed, Mona Ebrahim Al Sindi, Salman Ahmed Dawood, Shaikha Mohammed Janahi and Zeyad Abdulla A Malik – were honoured for having earned an Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance; and Enas Mohammed Rahimi was honoured for having earned a Certificate in Personnel Practice.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson