AT Kearney ME names vice president
Dubai, January 24, 2011
AT Kearney Middle East, leading management consultants, has appointed Cyril Garbois vice president and head of the Middle East financial institutions practice.
Garbois has twelve years of consulting experience giving worked extensively with regional banks and insurance companies, both Islamic and conventional, with a focus on corporate governance, sales strategy and operational excellence, a statement said.
“Cyril is ideally suited to take on a leading role of our financial institutions practice in the GCC region. His twelve years of consulting and leadership experience will be key in guiding our clients to deliver tangible results,” said Dan Starta, managing director, A T Kearney Middle East.
“The high level of regional expertise and global perspectives he is known to deliver to regional clients are essential elements strengthening the A T Kearney offering in the Middle East,” he added.
Cyril Garbois has helped global and regional financial institutions and diversified conglomerates to design new organizations, define diversification strategies and reach operational excellence, the statement said.
“I am very proud of being one of the 200 A T Kearney partners around the globe. In my role as a leader of the Middle East financial institutions practice I am delighted to continue working with our regional clients on developing their growth strategy and improving the excellence of their operations,” said Garbois. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance