Deutsche Bank names new Mideast COO
Dubai, February 1, 2011
Deutsche Bank on Tuesday named Philippe Vollot as the chief operating officer for its Middle East and North Africa region.
Vollot was formerly country chief operating officer for France at the bank and takes over from Alexander Schuetz, who has been appointed the international COO for the lender's retail banking arm.
'(Vollot's) extensive experience will play a central role in supporting the implementation of our strategy that is focused on continued regional growth and the expansion of our suite of products and services,' Ashok Aram, regional chief executive said in statement.
Vollot has previously served as continental Europe head of compliance as well as head of M&A Legal UK within the bank. He will be based in Dubai. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service