Falcon Private Bank to open Abu Dhabi office
Zurich, Switzerland, February 13, 2011
Falcon Private Bank, the Swiss wealth management specialist, has announced plans to open a representative office in Abu Dhabi.
The bank offers personalised wealth management and investment solutions to private clients, wealthy families and institutional investors.
The Swiss private bank has been present in the region with its Dubai representative office since 2008 and has been owned by Aabar Investments since April 2009, a global investment company based in Abu Dhabi, which in turn is majority controlled by the state-owned International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC).
“Abu Dhabi offers very promising potential for the future given the city’s economic prospects and we are looking forward to the opening of our second Middle Eastern office in the first quarter of 2011,” said Falcon Private Bank chief Eduardo Leemann.
“Our fast approaching expansion into the UAE capital will offer great potential for the future, and promises to solidify the Bank’s success in the region and the strong backing of our owners,” added Zafar Khan, chief executive Mena region, Falcon Private Bank.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk