Portugal bank launches new mobile website
Lisbon, February 14, 2011
Banco Best, the leading Portuguese direct bank, has launched a new mobile website, with a new graphic interface, information architecture and navigation.
It's the only mobile website in the market that allows clients to perform all transactions, follow the markets and trade more than 1,200 securities in a convenient, fast and totally safe way, a statement said.
After the launch of the new website in 2010, Banco Best reached online sales of 92 million euros ($123.80 million) in investment funds, 275 million euros in deposits and 1.2 thousand million euros in securities turnover.
The eBudget mobile app, recently launched by Best for the management of personal finances, maintains first place at the APP Store Portugal, the statement said.
Among other features, users can access, on their mobile phone, financial assets consultations, balances, transactions and investment portfolios, besides the possibility of managing credit cards, ordering checks, following share prices in real time, trading in the main world stock exchanges with the new "Mobile Trader" module, as well as finding out the location of the nearest investment centre.
This wide array of features is a part of the communication strategy called "Take direct control of your money", which consists of offering clients all the tools required to manage their money increasingly well, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees
- Doha Bank sets $1.5bn to fund Emirati SMEs
- Gold gains on China demand
- HSBC to launch insurance products in UAE
- Bahrain to host key Arab exchange talks
- QNB to start India operations
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker