Project finance conference shifted to Dubai
Dubai, February 20, 2011
A regional project finance conference, slated to take place in Bahrain at the end of February, has been moved to Dubai, organizers said.
A message on the Middle East Project Finance conference's website said the event, organized by London-based Meed, would still take place from February 28 to March 2 at the The Ritz Carlton DIFC in Dubai.
'Due to the protests in Bahrain, this event will now take place at Ritz Carlton,' the message read.
Bahrain's capital was calm on Sunday ahead of talks between the opposition and the Crown Prince after days of protests.- Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head