IPIC mandates 6 for bond sale
Abu Dhabi, February 23, 2011
Abu Dhabi-controlled IPIC has mandated six banks for a potential bond issue with roadshows taking in several European cities due to begin on Feb 28 in London, sources said on Wednesday.
Goldman Sachs, Banco Santander, BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole, Deutsche Bank and Unicredit have been picked by IPIC, sources said.
IPIC, or International Petroleum Investment Co, which has stakes in Daimler and Virgin Galactic through its majority-owned Aabar Investments, issued a $2.5 billion dual-tranche bond in November.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson