GFH CEO Pretty joins Australia's NextDC
Manama, March 10, 2011
Ted Pretty, the former chief executive of Bahrain's Gulf Finance House (GFH), is joining data centre builder NextDC as executive deputy chairman, the Australian firm said on Thursday.
"Mr Pretty is returning to Australia from the Middle East following his tenure at Gulf Finance House as its group chief executive officer," NextDC said in a statement on its website.
It said that Pretty would join the firm effective April 1.
Sources familiar with the matter told Reuters that Pretty left GFH last month. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge