UAE Exchange launches new promotion
Abu Dhabi, March 17, 2011
UAE Exchange, the leading global remittance and foreign exchange brand, has launched the 2011 edition of its popular promotion Jashan-e-Bahara.
The new promotion offers customers, who send money to Pakistan during the promotion period, cash prizes worth up to PKR 2,000,000.
All customers, who send money through any UAE Exchange branch in the UAE to Pakistan (from February 25 to April 25) will be eligible for the one corresponding fortnightly draw and the mega draw automatically. This 60-day promotion includes four fortnightly draws and one mega draw.
A total of 303 winners will be announced, of which 280 winners would be picked during the four fortnightly draws with a set of 70 winners each, of which 20 will win from a range of electronic goods and 50 will get their transaction amount back, up to a maximum of PKR 5,000 each.
The mega draw, to be held on April 27, will have 23 winners in which 10 will get return air tickets to Pakistan and 10 will get an LCD TV each. Among the remaining three winners, the first prize winner will get PKR 500,000; the second will get PKR 300,000 and the third will get PKR 200,000.
'Such offers help us to raise the bar of our service standards and give customers greater value for their money through various prizes,' said Y Sudhir Kumar Shetty, COO Global Operations, UAE Exchange.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'