UAE Exchange launches new promotion
Abu Dhabi, March 17, 2011
UAE Exchange, the leading global remittance and foreign exchange brand, has launched the 2011 edition of its popular promotion Jashan-e-Bahara.
The new promotion offers customers, who send money to Pakistan during the promotion period, cash prizes worth up to PKR 2,000,000.
All customers, who send money through any UAE Exchange branch in the UAE to Pakistan (from February 25 to April 25) will be eligible for the one corresponding fortnightly draw and the mega draw automatically. This 60-day promotion includes four fortnightly draws and one mega draw.
A total of 303 winners will be announced, of which 280 winners would be picked during the four fortnightly draws with a set of 70 winners each, of which 20 will win from a range of electronic goods and 50 will get their transaction amount back, up to a maximum of PKR 5,000 each.
The mega draw, to be held on April 27, will have 23 winners in which 10 will get return air tickets to Pakistan and 10 will get an LCD TV each. Among the remaining three winners, the first prize winner will get PKR 500,000; the second will get PKR 300,000 and the third will get PKR 200,000.
'Such offers help us to raise the bar of our service standards and give customers greater value for their money through various prizes,' said Y Sudhir Kumar Shetty, COO Global Operations, UAE Exchange.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain