Al Rajhi Capital launches new seminar series
Riyadh, March 21, 2011
Al Rajhi Capital, the investment banking subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Al Rajhi Bank, has launched a new series of financial and investment seminars.
Commencing from today, they will be held at Al Rajhi Capital’s Investment Centers located across including Riyadh, Qassim, Dammam and Jeddah.
The seminars will specifically address the following areas:
– Economic outlook
– Stock market performance overview
– Financial terms overview
– Reading financial statements
– Importance of research reports for better investment decisions
“These seminars will ensure that our clients have the necessary information and the insight required to make effective investment and trading decisions and come to better understand the markets and areas of opportunity for them, especially amidst the current changes impacting the political and economic landscape in the Mena markets,” said Gaurav Shah, chief of Al Rajhi Capital.
All seminars are open to the general public and information on specific dates and locations for Al Rajhi Capital’s Investment Center Seminars can be found online at the company website.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity