Al Rajhi Capital launches new seminar series
Riyadh, March 21, 2011
Al Rajhi Capital, the investment banking subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Al Rajhi Bank, has launched a new series of financial and investment seminars.
Commencing from today, they will be held at Al Rajhi Capital’s Investment Centers located across including Riyadh, Qassim, Dammam and Jeddah.
The seminars will specifically address the following areas:
– Economic outlook
– Stock market performance overview
– Financial terms overview
– Reading financial statements
– Importance of research reports for better investment decisions
“These seminars will ensure that our clients have the necessary information and the insight required to make effective investment and trading decisions and come to better understand the markets and areas of opportunity for them, especially amidst the current changes impacting the political and economic landscape in the Mena markets,” said Gaurav Shah, chief of Al Rajhi Capital.
All seminars are open to the general public and information on specific dates and locations for Al Rajhi Capital’s Investment Center Seminars can be found online at the company website.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance