Al Hilal Bank stages auto fest
Abu Dhabi, March 26, 2011
Al Hilal Bank, a leading Islamic bank in the UAE, drew a huge throng of media representatives, car enthusiasts, families and curious visitors to its auto festival in Abu Dhabi.
The third annual Al Hilal Auto Festival which opened on March 24, will end tomorrow (March 27) at Abu Dhabi’s Corniche Road.
The inaugural day included an exhibition of Harley Davidson motorcycles, a display of over 300 cars from more than 30 world-class brands, and activities at a specially-designated children’s area.
The event also featured a police car show tomorrow, a classical cars show and will hold the custom-made cars and police musical shows tomorrow.
“The Al Hilal Auto Festival has become an iconic activity for the city of Abu Dhabi, offering a one-of-a-kind venue where people can have fun while viewing and even buying their dream car,” said Ahmed Ateeq Al MaZrouie, chairman, Al Hilal Bank.
“We intend to launch more events that reflect the vibrancy of Abu Dhabi and cater to the interests and needs of the citizens,” he added.
Visiting customers can own a new car within the day provided they bring all the necessary documents such as bank statements, passport and valid ID, a statement said.
Vehicles will be offered at highly competitive rates starting at 2.49 per cent. Al Hilal Bank’s insurance subsidiary, Al Hilal Takaful, will also offer car insurance, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award