Credit Suisse wins Banker ME award
Dubai, March 28, 2011
Credit Suisse announced that it has won the Banker ME award for the Best Private Banking Service in the Middle East for 2011.
“Our holistic approach to private banking enables us to offer comprehensive solutions tailored to the individual needs of our clients in the region based on expertise from across the integrated bank. We are honoured to win this recognition particularly since the award was decided based on voting by our peers in the financial industry,” stated Bruno Daher, co-CEO of Credit Suisse in the Middle East and head of Private Banking of Credit Suisse in the Middle East and Indian Subcontinent.
Credit Suisse has been active for more than four decades in the Middle East. It has significantly expanded its presence throughout the region, serving clients across private banking, investment banking and asset management.
Credit Suisse has offices in Abu Dhabi, Beirut, Cairo, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Manama and Riyadh.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment