Falcon Private Bank names Abu Dhabi head
Dubai, March 29, 2011
Swiss wealth management expert Falcon Private Bank has appointed Gregor Hubler to head its new Middle East representative office in Abu Dhabi, which is set to open in April.
He will report directly to Zafar Khan, chief executive Middle East North Africa and member of the bank’s executive board.
“We are fortunate to have Gregor Hubler’s experience, leadership and proven track record to lead our new representative office in Abu Dhabi. His appointment coincides with an exciting period of development in the region,” said Eduardo Leemann, CEO of Falcon Private Bank and Zafar Khan, chief executive Middle East.
Gregor Hubler previously held the position of head of Wealth Management Products at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and prior to that worked in various senior positions in global financial institutions such as JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse.
Hubler studied Economics at the University of Geneva and later went on to gain an executive MBA from Harvard Business School.
Falcon Private Bank’s Abu Dhabi representative office is located in the newly launched Das Tower on the Corniche. The bank has been present in the region since 2008 when its Dubai office opened, and has been owned by Aabar Investments since 2009.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Ahli United expands key POS service
- BKIC unveils new brand identity
- NBB completes BisB share purchase
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- UAE sees big foreign capital inflow
- Gulf Capital to raise $360m partly for dividend
- Apicorp posts $109m profit in 2012
- Al Baraka summit to discuss financial trends
- Bahrain real GDP grows 3.9pc in 2012
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast