Al Ansari Exchange wins top honours
Dubai, April 3, 2011
Al Ansari Exchange, the UAE’s largest network exchange house, has been named as the ‘Best Remittance Services Provider’ in Middle East and Northern Africa.
The awards ceremony was part of the Money Transfers Dubai Conference 2011 (MTD) held at the Grosvenor House Hotel, an annual event organised by the London-based International Association of Money Transfer Networks (IAMTN).
Over the years, the MTD has been regarded as one of the most important International conferences in the money transfer industry.
MTD Conference 2011 attracted business leaders from international money transfer companies, banks, regulators, suppliers, intergovernmental agencies, technology companies and legal firms. The event provided participants with a networking platform to share best practices and discuss key developments in different segments of the financial industry.
“We are very proud with this honour from the IAMTN, which is a tribute to all companies who are operating in the UAE money transfer industry, because of its competitive edge to gain customers satisfaction,” said Rashed Ali Al Ansari, general manager, Al Ansari Exchange.
“2010 has been a banner year for Al Ansari Exchange as we have managed to reach 100 branches in the UAE, improve our innovative products and services offering and prove a world class customer service whilst maintaining our Superbrand status for five consecutive years.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head