KFH Bahrain staff spend day out with CEO
Manama, April 12, 2011
Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), a leading Islamic bank, recently held a day out for 20 of its randomly selected employees with the bank’s managing director and CEO.
The initiative, organised by the KFH-Bahrain’s Human Resources department, has already proved to be successful and has contributed highly towards maintaining and strengthening communication bridges between the CEO and the employees, a statement said.
Staff will not only get the chance to talk openly about various issues regarding the bank in a friendly and relaxing environment, but also have lunch together and spend some quality time away from the work routine, it added.
'The key asset for any successful organization is its people and our members of the KFH-Bahrain family are encouraged to be leaders who will contribute towards taking KFH-Bahrain forward into a promising future,' said Sattam Algosaibi, executive manager and head of Human Resources at KFH-Bahrain.
'Banking is a very complex business and there is nothing better than having our staff spend a day with the CEO so they can share their thoughts and ideas in order to excel in such a challenging work environment” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance