CFC closes $45m term loan with StanChart
Kuwait, April 21, 2011
Kuwait-based financial services provider Commercial Facilities Company (CFC) has closed a $45 million term loan facility with Standard Chartered Bank.
The purpose of the facility is funding working capital requirements of CFC and facilitate growth of consumer business.
This is the third direct loan to CFC by the bank with a total value of funding at $145 million.
CFC was established in 1977 as the first Kuwaiti shareholding company specialized in offering consumer finance facilities in Kuwait. It has developed its business to become the leading specialist provider of consumer credit in its domestic market and is also the largest consumer finance company in terms of total assets and shareholder equity.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’