CFC closes $50m term loan facility
Kuwait, April 25, 2011
Kuwait-based Commercial Facilities Company (CFC), a leading provider of credit facilities for consumer and commercial products, has closed a $50 million term loan facility with the Arab Banking Corporation (ABC).
The facility is for funding the company’s working capital requirements and to facilitate the growth of consumer loans business.
ABC is considered one of the main bankers of CFC given its long standing relationship with the company.
CFC’s chairman and managing director Abdallah Saud Al-Humaidhi expressed his appreciation for the continuous confidence shown by ABC towards the business of CFC and its performance.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school