IDB planning major push
Dubai, April 27, 2011
Saudi-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) has picked four banks to arrange investor meetings in Asia, the Middle East and Europe, a note from one of the arranging banks said.
HSBC, Standard Chartered, BNP Paribas and Deutsche Bank have been asked to arrange the meetings, which kick off on May 1, for the AAA-rated multilateral institution. The meetings begin in the UAE, the note was quoted as saying by our sister newspaper Gulf Daily News (GDN).
IDB raised $500 million from a sukuk, or Islamic bond, in October.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’