Rakbank launches Chinese-enabled ATMs
Ras Al Khaimah, May 4, 2011
Rakbank has launched the first Chinese-enabled Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) in the region, in line with its efforts to cater to the growing number of Chinese customers in the UAE.
As of today, the bank has deployed 19 such ATMs across various residential and business locations in Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The first Rakbank Chinese-enabled ATM was launched in Dragon Mart.
“Rakbank’s new Chinese-enabled ATMs aim to ease the banking experience for our valued Chinese customers and add to their banking convenience and satisfaction,” said Graham Honeybill, Rakbank general manager.
In an aim to better serve this growing number of customers, Rakbank also has over 15 Mandarin-speaking Relationship Managers across various branches in prominent Chinese business hubs, including the bank’s Business Finance Centers in Dragon Mart and Deira Souq.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch