UAE Exchange opens 3 Western Region branches
Abu Dhabi, May 17, 2011
UAE Exchange, the leading foreign exchange and remittance services provider, has opened three new branches in the Western Region of Abu Dhabi.
The company currently has three branches in the region – Ghayathi, Madinat Zayed and Ruwais. With the new branches at Sila, Ghayathi and Liwa areas, its presence in the region will be strengthened to six.
“These new branches will add to our strong network of over 500 branches across 22 countries in five continents. They also strengthen our extensive network in the UAE, taking the total score to 96,” said Y. Sudhir Kumar Shetty, COO – Global Operations, UAE Exchange.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance