CrediMax relocates Bahrain HQ
Manama, May 24, 2011
Credit card provider CrediMax has moved permanently from its office on Government Avenue in central Manama to its new head office in Seef District.
The move has been planned to ensure better access to state-of-the-art facilities within a more appealing business environment, CrediMax said in a statement.
The company actively works to maintain its leading role in Bahrain markets through the launch of effective programmes and plans, the improvement of performance and the assurance of quality of communication and interaction with customers, it added.
It is easily accessible, with sufficient car parking spaces.
The offices have been designed to meet day-to-day business activities in a comfortable and creative environment.
They are also equipped to receive customers and provide quality services with the satisfaction of clients as a prime objective, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds