CrediMax relocates Bahrain HQ
Manama, May 24, 2011
Credit card provider CrediMax has moved permanently from its office on Government Avenue in central Manama to its new head office in Seef District.
The move has been planned to ensure better access to state-of-the-art facilities within a more appealing business environment, CrediMax said in a statement.
The company actively works to maintain its leading role in Bahrain markets through the launch of effective programmes and plans, the improvement of performance and the assurance of quality of communication and interaction with customers, it added.
It is easily accessible, with sufficient car parking spaces.
The offices have been designed to meet day-to-day business activities in a comfortable and creative environment.
They are also equipped to receive customers and provide quality services with the satisfaction of clients as a prime objective, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school