StanChart launches ME custody services
Manama, May 26, 2011
Standard Chartered Bank has launched regional custody services for investors and intermediaries in the Middle East.
The bank's new offering will give customers a single entry point to access custody services in multiple markets.
The key benefits include a single point of contact, single contract and consolidated reporting for multiple markets through one provider.
Custody services play an integral role in the development of capital markets by providing securities market access to investors.
This covers a range of services including equity and fixed income securities settlements, safekeeping, corporate actions, income and entitlements collection, cash management, reporting, and information services to clients.
'Our regional custody hub currently caters for 26 countries and we are continuously expanding our coverage to meet customer demand,' said regional head of custody service offerings Stewart Adams.
'The regional custody offering aims to facilitate client access to regional and global markets, leveraging our footprint across the world's most dynamic markets. It is also a clear indication of our commitment to our brand promise: Here for Good - Here for Clients.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge