BMA Capital chairman resigns
Karachi, May 26, 2011
BMA Capital, a leading financial services firm in Pakistan, has announced the resignation of Farrukh Hussain Khan from all posts at the company, including his roles as executive vice chairman and board member.
Farrukh Khan was one of the founders of BMA Capital in 1992 and was an instrumental part of the company’s development in its early years.
The leadership of the company remains unchanged under its current chief executive officer, Moazzam Mazhar Malik, the company said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch