BMA Capital chairman resigns
Karachi, May 26, 2011
BMA Capital, a leading financial services firm in Pakistan, has announced the resignation of Farrukh Hussain Khan from all posts at the company, including his roles as executive vice chairman and board member.
Farrukh Khan was one of the founders of BMA Capital in 1992 and was an instrumental part of the company’s development in its early years.
The leadership of the company remains unchanged under its current chief executive officer, Moazzam Mazhar Malik, the company said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award