Bahrain Islamic Bank in MTI tieup
Manama, May 29, 2011
Bahrain Islamic Bank (BisB) said it has conducted a retail banking and branch process re-engineering assignment with MTI Consulting, focusing on process efficiency and service quality.
"As a regional trend in retail Islamic banking, which is a very competitive category, we always look to go from strength to strength in three key areas: service quality, process efficiency and cost optimisation," said BisB general manager for retailing Abdul Rahman Turki.
"MTI Consulting with their extensive experience in this field along with our management team has jointly worked on a road map for this. We are very pleased with the assignment."
MTI Consulting chief executive officer and lead consultant for the project Hilmy Cader said MTI engaged BisB retail banking staff throughout the project.
"More than 45 management and head office staff were interviewed for the assignment," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson